Kaal Sarp Yog Remedies
Kaal Sarp Dosh;
Kaal Sarp Yog;
Kaal Sarp Yog in LK;
Kaal Sarp Yog Remedies;
Kaal Amrit Yog
Kaal Sarp Dosh plays an important role in the native's life. If a native
is under the influence of Kaal Sarp Dosh, the native may face sudden rise
and fall in the life. He faces most evil effects that may lead even to
death. This Dosh may cause the native to be separated from his family
life, loss of huge wealth and fame, sudden danger to life, and even the
native may also indulge in unlawful and unethical activities. Kaal Sarp
Dosh is generally believed that one of the Kaarmik Dosh that may run
across the generations. The best example to the best of knowledge is
Jawahar Lal Nehru's family that we witnessed. A combination of remedies
and ethical, simple living on the part of natives can overcome this Dosh.
Many astrologers think that Purohits
do Kaal Sarp remedy just for earning money themselves. In fact even for real Kaal
Sarp Yog (all planets are moving towards Raahu) or real Kaal Amrit Yog (all planets are moving
towards Ketu) Yog, Poojaa etc do not help, as per my 1st hand experience. Remedies
are quite different.. else wait for Raahu or Ketu, as the case may be - to get
matured after 43 and 47 years (respectively) of the age of the native. After that
the Yog will loose its power.
In case of Kaal Sarp Yog Dosh - a Bhogee
will be born when the native attains 43 years of age and in case of Kaal Amrit Yog - a
Yogee will be born when the native attains 47 years of age.
Remedial Measure for Kaal Sarp Yog
1. Focus on Raahu-Ketu's remedies as stated on Raahu and
2. Try strengthening your Benefics. (Lords of 1st, 5th, 9th houses who do
not rule an evil house at the same time.)
3. Chant Mahaa Mrityunjaya Mantra.
4. Chant Sarp Mantra.
5. Chant or listen to Shree Sarp Sookt - a very effective remedy for Sarp Dosh.
[From a file from Jyotish_Remedies Group]
(1) Regular performance of Shaanti Poojaa on Shashthee Tithi (6th day of
the Lunar month) and chanting the 108 names of Lord Nataraaj and occasional
visits to temples like Sri Kaalaahastee in Aandhra Pradesh and Tirunageswaram
may help the native.
(2) A holy dip in river in Raameshwaram and offer oblations to ancestors
will help in removing the curses of Pitri if that is the reason for the
Dosh running in the family.
(3) Do not do any harm to snakes and other reptiles and chanting the names
of 9 major dynastical heads of serpents 21 times on both Shashthee Tithi
will be a powerful remedy. Do leave a snake in the forests on Amaavasyaa
day. If possible, install a five-hooded Sarp Raaj made of silver, offer
turmeric mixed raw rice, chant the Mantra, and keep the same in Lord
Subramanyeshwar Swaamee temple.
(4) Worship of Manasaa Devee is a powerful remedy for any Dosh arising out
of curse of serpents.
(5) Vishnu Sahastra Naam,
(6) Vishnu Panchaakshar Mantra,
(7) Vishnu Panjar Stotra,
(8) Ashtaakshar Naaraayan Mantra
Other General Remedies
(1) Tamilnaadu - Tirunageswaram - Visit Raahu Temple in Tirunaageshwaram,
Tamilanaadu, and perform milk Abhishekam in Raahu Kaal after performing
this, visit Vaideeshwaran Koyal (Kujaa Temple) and then Ketu Temple in
Peroambare and perform Poojaa.
(2) Tamilnaadu - Naager Koil - In Kanyaa Kumaaree District. There is a
Temple of Naag Raaj.
(3) Vaisdheesran Koil
(4) Aandhra Pradesh - Kaalaahastee Temple - It is advisable to visit Shree Kaalaahastee
Temple, Aandhra Pradesh and perform Poojaa for Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaaran and perform
Poojaa to Goddess Gyaan Prasoonambaa with Kumkum.
(5) Kerala - Ernaakulam - There is another Temple, near Ernaakulam in Kerala,
where Sarp Dosh Nivaaran, Naag Pratishthaa is done.
(6) Those who are not financially sound may perform Poojaa to Lord Subramaneshwar
Swaamee Temple for a minimum of seven Tuesdays.
(7) Mahaaraashtra - Naasik - Purohit at Tryambakeshwar Temple near Naasik are renowned
for remedies to Kaal Sarp Dosh.
(8) Wear a ring made of silver in the form of Sarp in your point finger.
(9) Wear Gomed or Vaidoorya (cats eye) gem set in silver ring in the middle finger.
(10) Get Naag Padag made of silver and donate it to a Braahman in Shiv's Temple
after performing Ekaadash Rudra Abhishek to reduce negative effects.
(11) The idol of snake may be gifted with new clothes, betel leaves and other auspicious
items to a Vaidik Braahman at the 6th consecutive Shashthee Tithi Poojaa. This will
overcome all curses due to the Naag Dosh or Kaal Sarp Dosh.
(12) A Jap has to be performed separately for Kujaa, Raahu and Ketu.
Yet Another Remedy
The best remedy, irrespective of any type of Dosh, do something for Lord Vishnu
and Garud. In Uttaraakhand (India), just before Neelkanth, there is a small
place - Garud Chattee. One very small but old ancient Vishnu and Garud Temple is
there, which has been proved very effective if somebody, influenced under so called Kaal
Sarp Dosh, is touching the idols of lords.
This is best done in Kuke Subramaniam Temple. Procedure needs three days stay
there. Sarp Sanskaar are called for when Sarp Shaap exists in one's Horoscope.
People do it for getting relief from Kaal Sarp Yog effect also nowadays.
Perform Naag Poojaa
One may chant the following Mantra for 21 days regularly
Om Aaadi Shesh Naagaaya Namah
Om Anant Naagaaya Namah
Om Vaasukeeye Namah
Om Taksh Naagaaya Namah
Om Karkotak Naagaaya Namah
Om Padm Naagaaya Namah
Om Mahaa Padm Naagaaaya Namah
Om Shankh Naagaaya Namah
Om Kuiga Naagaaya Namah