Astrology | Nakshatra
4-Gun of Nakshatra
[From JR Group, on ]
Nakshatra can change all predictions which we get from Raashi.
(1) Ashwinee : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : The native may appear to be very calm and quite, but capable of getting his work done un-noticed and is more predominant in the case of native born during the period from April 14th to April 28th, when the sun will be transiting his exaltation place in Ashwinee and from October 14th to October 28th, when the Sun will be transiting his debilitation place in Swaati. There is a saying that even Yam, the God of Death, cannot change his adamant attitude. Those born in the Ashwinee of other months will have stubbornness in a lesser degree. He will remain faithful to those who love him and will not hesitate to sacrifice anything for such persons. Ashwinee born is the best friend in need provided others understand him. He keeps his patience even at the time of greatest perils. But it will be a hurricane task to console the native when he goes berserk. He is the best advisor to the persons in agony. But he deeply resents and fears criticism, see suggestions from others, as a frightening attempt at manipulation.
He takes his own time to do any work. Even so, his actions may be slow but well thought. He will not jump upon any matter without examining prose and corns of each item of work. He cannot be easily influenced. Once he carries out an action or work, whether it is good or bad, right or wrong, he will stick to what he has done, come what may.
He is a firm believer of God. But there is no room for religious or other sentiments. He is orthodox but in new style i.e., he believes in > modernization of orthodox method and belief Even though he is quite intelligent, at times he makes mountain of even small matters. This leads him in a state of lack of mental peace and will always be in desperate mood. He is always interested in keeping the entire surroundings neat and clean.
3. Education and sources of earnings / profession : He is jack of all arts. He is generally fond of music and interested in literary pursuits. Period up to his 30th years of age will be full of struggle. He has to face obstacles even for small matters. From the 30th year of age, there will be steady and continuous progress which will continue up to 55 years of age.
One of the predominant features noticed is that he is very stingy, but his expenditure will be more than his income due mainly to his pomp and show. He is inclined to meet his desires and needs at any cost.
4. Family life : He loves his family in entire sincerity. However, he is subjected to hatred by his own family members due to his adamant behavior. Affection that was expected and the care that was required, cannot be derived from the father of the native. In other words, the natives as also his co-borns will be neglected by their father. Whatever help he may derive is only from the side of his maternal uncle. Maximum possible help will come from those who are outside the family circle.
Normally marriage takes place between 26 to 30 years of age. There will be more sons than daughters.
1. Physical features : Eyes will
be bright and small resembling to that of a fish. She has a magnetic look
(2) Bharanee : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : Bharanee born is not generally liked by all, in spite of the fact that he is pure hearted and does not like to harm anybody. When he wants to express his opinion in any matter he is just not bothered about the sentiments of others. He will not like to get anything for himself by buttering. Come what may, he is not ready to work against his consciousness whether he is according to others, right or wrong. Due to this attitude he has to face a lot of resistance and failures. He won't hesitate to spoil the relationship even with near and dear ones on small matters. But when he is convinced of his fault, when the opponent comes forward with folded hands, he will completely forget their enmity and start reciprocating sincerely.
Tactful behavior is alien to him. He is far away from the state of obedience. Arrogance quite often leads him to miseries. Subordination is equal to death for him. When he was to bow to others, he becomes pensive. Advice and encouragement have no room in his mind.
He will generally be having a good all-round knowledge. He has the capacity to go deep into any matter. Even though Bharani born will shine well in public life, he tends to face criticism and loss of wealth. He likes to command others and will always be eager to establish supremacy. He cannot march forward without hurdles and will have to face stiff competition, and in the run he quite often faces failures. For others, he may appear to be arrogant, but the truth is that he is pure hearted. His life is full of ups and downs.
It is advisable that Bharanee born should not involve in unnecessary arguments or competition. He will fight for certain principles which will ultimately lead him into trouble. He is fond of spreading rumors and wasting time by humors. As already mentioned above his life is full of ups and downs, there will not be any good or bad periods for long time. In short, ha has to face a life of mixture of good and bad always. He is quite capable of looking after others but he needs some one to look after him. Ultimately his beneficiary and friends turn against him. He cannot establish permanent relationship with anyone
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession : There is never a permanent good or bad time. After his 33 years of age there will be a positive change in his surroundings, in his life, and in his livelihood. He is fit for any type of work, particularly in administrative job, business, sports, music, art advertisement, automobile or restaurants. He can also be a good surgeon or a judge. He can be successful in the business of tobacco items or cultivation of tobacco. He will attain success in all undertakings provided he establishes or starts any activity by proceeding to the Eastern direction first and also if possible the place of activity or business may also be in the eastern side or eastern direction from his house
4. Family life : Marriage comes around 27 years of age. They are fortunate in conjugal bliss. His companion will be expert in household administration and well behaved. He will cause the death of his father if his birth is in the 1st or 2nd quarter of Bharanee Nakshatra. His wife must save money for a rainy day, as he make some impulsive purchases, whether there is money left for other purposes or not. He loves his family. He dislikes to be away from his family members even for a day.
5. Health : While he does not take care of his health, there won't be any serious health problems. Main possible diseases are dental problem, diabetes and severe body pain, affections of brain, high fever, apoplexy, ring worms and malaria. Normally he is a very poor eater. He believes in the principle of 'eating to live and living to eat'. He is afraid of water and as is the thought, he should be careful while traveling through water, taking bath in rivers, oceans and ponds. Injury in the forehead and just around the eyes. Since he is a chain smoker he has to be careful about his lungs.
(3) Krittikaa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: While he is on the one hand very intelligent, on the other hand he cannot pursues any goal for long. In other words he easily gets bored with any particular thing and jump upon another without knowing the pros and cons. He is capable of rendering good advice and tells others the way out for any problem. But in his own life, he does what he thinks at a particular time. He will discard any friendship if that friendship questions his ego and freedom. But at the same time he does not like to achieve name, fame and wealth through unfair means or at the mercy of others. His needs or wants are not beyond reason nor his accumulations always spectacular, although his money making abilities are often phenomenal, his motivation however derives from an emphatic wish to remain free from obligations.
He cannot find fault in his own action. Optimism followed with self-pride is one of the characteristics of these persons. He is determined to go ahead with great energy and shows his stubborn and tenacious nature.
Orthodoxy and monotheism are combined in him i.e. while he is orthodox he does not believe in age-old blind belief and customs. Persistent effort and hard work are his motto. He is eager to render some positive service to the world but he cannot shine for longer period. He involves himself in public life sincerely but loss and failures are ultimate gain. This drawback is attributable to lack of ability to move according to the situation.
He tries to impose certain restriction and control through self-assessment and modify them according to his sweet will. Once a promise is made, it will be carried out at any cost. In the public life he can attain name, fame and respect. Excess of sincerity will be the means of his downfall. Frustrations start hunting him even on small matters and lead him to outburst. Once he got heated up, subsequent steps will be dangerous. Hence he has to observe maximum mental balance and keep away the out bursting temperament. Remarkable ability will be shown in arguments and counter arguments with reasoning. It is quite often seen that these types of persons will be bereft of truth and money, undertakes unnecessary travel. They are thankless and will utter cruel words.
3. Education, source of earning/profession: Mostly Krittikaa born will not stay in the hometown. That means his livelihood will be in the foreign land. When I say foreign, it is not necessary that it should be a foreign country. Foreign land means a little away from the place where he is born. Partnership business is not suitable to him.
He derives benefits from the government. Engineer, doctor specialized in venereal diseases, treasury department, draftsman. In case the native is interested in business he can derive maximum benefits from the yarn export, medicines and decorative industries. A large legacy at any part of his life is awaiting for him. He is very slow in any work. Hence for success in life, he is advised to increase the speed while doing any work as otherwise he may be dragged behind others.
4. Family life: He is generally lucky in his married life. His spouse will be expert in household administration, dedicated and devoted, faithful and virtuous. With all these plus points, health of the spouse will be a concern for him and / or circumstances may so be created that he has to quite often live separately. When I say separation, it may be due to work or due to ill health to either of the family members i.e. parents of the spouse etc. and not due to disharmony between the couple.
While he has to confront with many obstacles in various walks of life, he will be contended and lucky in the family field, where he enjoys the utmost satisfaction and peace. He is more attached to mother. Among his co-borns, the native will enjoy more favor and love from the mother. While his father will be a pious man and well-known person, the native cannot enjoy comforts and benefits from father. His life up to 50 years of age will be full of trial and have to face frequent changes in surroundings. However, period between 25 years and 35 years and 50 years and 56 years will be very good.
Love marriage is indicated to the native. Sometimes, it has been found that Krittika born marries a girl known to his family.
5. Health: He has good appetite but he cannot has a systematic food habit. Diseases to which he is prone to are dental problem, weak eyesight, tuberculosis, wind and piles, brain fever, accident, wounds, malaria or cerebral meningitis. Whatever may be the condition of his health, whether good or bad, neither he is afraid of any disease nor he is ready to observe daily care of his health.
(4) Rohinee : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : He is short tempered. Once he gets angry, it will not subside so easily, and nobody can change his decision. He becomes extremely obstinate if some one attempts to over-ride his opinions or thwart his plans. He remains oblivious to any advice or ideas counter to his own. He has special knack to find faults of others. Whereas, he cannot work with a fixed aim. He is ruled by his heart rather than his brain. While he is ready to sacrifice everything for his loved ones, he will not hesitate to cause extreme trouble to the hated. He feels impressed upon his own work.
Acceptance of the truth and discard of the false is his plus point. His life is full of ups and downs as he does not try to pre-plan his objectives. He can attain great success in his life provided a little restraint is kept in the freedom of his mind. There is no tomorrow for him. He spends everything for today's comfort.
Rohinee star males are quick to develop friendship with women.
3. Education, sources of earning / profession : As far as possible he tries to be more sincere and honest in all the work he undertakes. But he lacks patience and forgiveness. He tries to be jack off all arts and in the process he fails to pass through the path of requisite rhythm and system. His freedom of mind will quite often lead him to the downfall. It is also seen that some Rohini born persons have risen from the lowest rung of life due to the finest placements of other planets
He may earn from milk products, sugarcane or as a Chemical Engineer. He is best adapted for mechanical or laborious work Periods between the age of 18 years and 36 years will be the most trialsome periods. He will have to face a lot of problems economically, socially and on health grounds. It is often noticed that such people enjoy their life's best between the age of 38 years and 50 years and 65 years and 75 years of age. One of the primary factors to be borne in mind is that he should never take anybody into confidence. He has to be extra careful in his business partners and employees. There is an inherent drawback in him that he blindly believe others. For a happy existence, it is suggested that he should screen the persons thoroughly before confidence is bestowed on such persons
4. Family life : While he cannot enjoy full benefit from his father, he will be more attached to his mother and maternal uncle or maternal things. He will not hesitate to throw away any social or religious laws when warranted for. Hence his married life will be marred with disturbances
5. Health : He is prone to diseases connected with blood, blood cancer, jaundice, urinary disorders, blood sugar, tuberculosis, respiratory problems, paralysis and throat trouble
(5) Mrigshiraa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : There is a peculiar tendency seen in him. He has a doubting nature. He is always suspicious of everything. He is very sincere in his dealings with others and he expects the same reciprocal sincerity nature others find it pleasant to deal with him. But a word of precaution is necessary here that he has to be very careful while dealing with his friends and relatives as also in any partnership business as he may be cheated. Blind trust put on others will quite often lead him into later frustration and repentance
He has a knack to deal with even those who ditch him. He has a natural initiative, awareness, brilliancy of mind, eagerness and active agility, but as a result of his affectionate regard for others, he is buffeted by both circumstances and people
He is very simpleton. He prefers a life of simplicity and principled. He always expresses impartial and sincere opinion. He can be impatient to the point of intolerance when confronted with prejudice , judgment or action by others. While he expresses to others opinion, it is never brought into his life. He acts according to his own sweet will. Outwardly expresses to the public that it is very courageous and will not hesitate to do anything which requires extreme courage, whereas he is an inborn coward
He will not have peace of mind and get irritated even on small matters. His life up to 32 years of age will be full of trials and errors and would appear to be like a lost boat in the center of the ocean i.e., the question of where to go, how to go and why to go will permanently rampage his mind without any conclusion. His 32nd age onwards, life will start settling down down to the maximum satisfaction provided other planetary positions are good
3. Education, sources of earning / profession : He will have good education. He is a very good financial adviser. He advises others to curb the spending but he cannot control the expenditure and at last finds himself in the extreme economic conflict. He achieves success in life, including business if engaged after the age of 32 years. Till that time he has to face several ups and downs. He often begins projects rather than finishing the tediously routine tasks of the one in hand. It is mainly due to percipience rather than weakness and above all his ability to understand the possibility of success or no success of a project in hand, discard it immediately and replaces it immediately and replaces it with another which is more viable. In other words, he cannot undertake any permanent or continuing nature of work
Period between 33 years and 50 years will be a period of full of strength and activities followed by utmost satisfaction. During this period he can achieve the benefits unexpectedly. But whatever he will be earning during this period will be wasted later on due to his own fault
4. Family life : No benefit will be derived from the co-borns. Co-borns will not only cause troubles and problems to the native, but also maintain extreme enmity so as to harm the native. His sincere love and affection will not have any any effect in his relatives. In other words, the native is mistaken absolutely for no fault of his own. That is why we are bound to believe the existence of God and the relationship of stars over the human beings
His spouse may not keep good health. Moreover, his married life is not cordial, mainly due to difference of opinion on silly matters, and the adamant nature of the native. In some cases, it is seen that the reason for the disharmony between the couple is mainly due to the better occupation in life by one of them, and the consequent inferiority complex
5. Health : He has to face ill-health during his childhood. Frequent constipation ultimately leading to stomach disorder, cuts and injuries, pains in the shoulders near collarbones
(6) Aardraa: Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He undertakes any work entrusted to him in a responsible manner. In the public meetings he creates an atmosphere of humor and keeps every body attracted to him. He has intuitive perception. He is good psychologist. His dealings with his friends and relatives will be of very much cordial type. In some cases it is also noticed that the native is thankless to the persons who have given him help. He does not have a constant type of behavior
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He has the capacity to acquire and keep knowledge of almost all the subjects. However, in spite of these good qualities he cannot attain much fame or reward out of such knowledge. Since he is over sincere in the work and as also to the persons even the slightest problem which may be confronted will land him into maximum mental agony. However, even during the time of extreme hardships both financial and mental, he can keep his head cool, behave in a most respectable an attractive manner. Because of this quality he is very much involved in others heart
He will not stick to only one line of work, whereas he would like to undertake so many works at a time. Even when he comes to know that the line of action or though which he has taken is the correct approach but according to others it is not like that he will not hesitate to subdue and respect others. In case he undertakes research work on any particular line he can shine well. In the business field also he can attain much success
It has been noticed that most of the selfless social workers are born in this Nakshatra. He has the capacity to undertake any number of jobs at a time and complete perfection in all the fields can also be obtained. In case he undertakes a travel for a specific job, he will oversee other connected work which can be carried out simultaneously
Normally, the native earns his livelihood away from his home and family. In other words he is settled in foreign places. Period between 32 years and 42 years of age will be the golden period for him. He may be employed in transport, shipping, communication departments or ndustries. He may also earn as a bookseller or finance broker
4. Family life: His marriage will be delayed. In case marriage takes place early he will be compelled to live separately from the family either due to difference of opinion between the couple or due to other circumstances beyond his control. He will have to face several inherent problems of the life. But he will not reflect his problems outwardly
When the marriage takes place at a late stage his married life will be good. His spouse will exercise full control over him
5. Health: He may have some diseases, which may term to be sometimes incurable. For example, paralysis, heart trouble and dental problems. He is also prone to Asthma, eosonophilia, and dry cough, ear trouble
(7) Punarvasu : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: The native has complete faith in God. He is religiously inclined. Initially he will have good behavior but later on according to the circumstances he changes his behavior. Therefore, others have to be careful while approaching him. It is very difficult to know his inner thought. He is contended with little but at the same time he is hot tempered. He sticks to ancient tradition and belief He will not stand a party to any illegal activities and will try to resist others from doing so. He does not like to cause trouble to others, on the other hand he tries to help the needy. He will lead a simple life
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He can shine and get success in almost all the subjects except in partnership business. He can attain much name and fame as a teacher or as an actor. Writer, physician etc. Period up to 32 years of age will not be so good. Hence he should not involve himself in any major business till 32 years of age. He may not be in a position to accumulate wealth but he can attain public honor. The main reason why the native is not in a position to accumulate wealth is lack of business trick and straightforwardness. One peculiar expression can be seen in his face i.e. an innocent and frustrated looking
4. Family life: He is the most obedient child of his parents. He respects his father and mother as also his teacher. His marriage life may not be good. He may either divorce his wife or another marriage, even while the first wife is alive. In case he does not go for the second marriage the health of the spouse will give a lot of problems and mental agony. However, his spouse will have all the qualities of a good housewife. Frequent friction between other family members will take place. All these simultaneous problems will lead to mental wreckage
5. Health: While there may not be any serious health problem, even the slightest problem will be a cause of concern for him. He drinks lot of water. He has strong digestion
(8) Pushya : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is very weak at heart. He finds it difficult to reach at conclusion on any matter. He will have good knack of behavior but that behavior is only for the sake of selfish interest. This clearly indicates that his outward expression is hypocritical and against his consciousness i.e. the inner expression is negative and the outward expression is positive. Respecting others is unknown to him whereas expectation of respect is within him. He responds quickly to admiration and become quickly deflated by criticism, giving himself to love and affection with sincerity and appreciation, yet he is ever mindful of slights and he hesitate to form strong attachments
As already explained above, the inherent freedom available in all walks of life will lead to him to the bad company. Hence he has to be very careful with his friends. He is fond of good dresses
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He will jump upon any work without judging or thinking whether he is capable of doing such work or not, and ultimately push him into utter failure in any work he undertakes. While I say that he is not a good anticipator, he is very good in certain work and sweet words are just a natural expression for him. It would be better if he assess his capacity and ability for the specific field where he can shine well and then start doing the job. If that is done, nobody on earth can stop him in achieving the requisite result. One of the plus points for him is that he is not easily vulnerable to defeat and he pushes his way up through several obstacles
Even if he does not have any basic education, he will show extra-ordinary intelligence and knowledge on any matter of discussion. Another plus point for him is that he will resist tooth and nail any idea or program or work which is not within the spirit of law. He is of the opinion that all wrong doers must be punished whether they are his friends or relatives or enemies. He will carry out any work entrusted to him with utmost sincerely and certainty. While he wants to complete the work which he commences or assigned to him in perfect condition, the outcome in most of the cases i.e negative because of his too much independent nature. His abilities are many faceted but his success is as probable in the theatre or the arts of in commerce
In most cases it is seen that Pushy born will have to face the grip of poverty up to the age of 15-16 years of age and thereafter he will enjoy a mixture of good and bad, where plus will be less and minus will be more up to the age of 32 years. From the age of 33 years, there will be remarkable all round improvements i.e. economically, socially and in health
In most cases it has been seen that Pushyaami born will stay away from his native place and family for his bread earning. He normally undertakes the work where maximum traveling is involved
4. Family life: There will be lot of problems in the family circle and he will have to depend on others for even day to day requirements. Due to this dependency during childhood he becomes quite independent when he grows up
Circumstances will be so warranted that he will be forced to stay away most of the time from his wife and children even though he is very much wanting to be attached with them. He expects his wife to be thoroughly self sufficient, with creditable talents and to be correct and conservative in manner and dress. If the marriage of the native is performed without proper comparison or tallying of the horoscope, he may lose all rational perspective and begin to doubt his wife rather than admitting his own lack of discernment. He is very much attached to his parents
5. Health: He will not keep good health during his childhood i.e. up to the age of 15 years. Gall stones, gastric ulcer, jaundice, cough, eczema and cancer are the possible diseases
(9) Aashleshaa : Male Natives
1. Physical Features: Aashleshaa born normally possess rude appearance. He may appear to be having stout body and rude features but inside built up is void
2. Character and general events: He will not be grateful to anybody even to those who have given him life. Outwardly he tends to show that he is very sincere and would like to share the tragedy of others but he is not like that. He is very talkative. One of the added advantages is that he can attract people with hypocritical words and he is fit to man various organizations. Since there is an inherent quality of leadership and eagerness to reach the top he can shine very well in the political field. In spite of all those mentioned above, which may appear to be an adverse indication of the character, he is the most intelligent person who can give suitable leadership to a country
It is also seen that some Aashleshaa born who are cowards, poor-hearted and soft-spoken. They are not arrogant by themselves but they are arrogant to the world, because of the peculiar expression they show to the world
He does not believe others blindly. Even then it is seen that he mostly associates himself with black marketers, thieves and murderers. He does not keep any distinction between rich and poor, good and bad people. He does not like to have any resistance to his independence from any circle and has a good liking towards the persons who are ready to accept his leadership and obey his orders whether in the negative or in the positive approach. To such persons he is ready to sacrifice anything. He never likes to cheat others nor he likes to engulf others property. But it is seen that he is quite often mistaken by others
One of the drawbacks with the Aashleshaa born is that his brain always supports the persons who are not in need and reject the request of the persons who are in need. Suppose he renders a helping hand to a needy person he will not hesitate to publicize such act
Whatever may be the plus and minus points in the Aashleshaa born, it is generally noticed that he is luckiest, popular but hot-tempered person. If anybody closely watches him it will be seen that he loses his temper where it is not required and where it is required he keeps silent. On the one side when we say that the Aashleshaa born is luckiest, the fruit of that lucky existence cannot be enjoyed by him
Mostly he is betrayed by the relations and friends and helping hand is extended by the unknown
3. Education, source of income/profession: He may have his education in Arts or Commerce line. In the professional field, the native gets speedy promotions and sudden reversals. A heavy loss of money at the age of 35-36th years of age and unexpected and unearned income when he is 40 years of age
4. Family life: He will have to shoulder much of the family responsibilities, most probably it may be due to the native being the eldest in the family. His wife cannot understand him. She does not want to share her wealth with other relatives (sister-in-law or cousin brother etc.)
5. Health: He will have flatulence, jaundice, and pains in legs and knees, stomach problem. He will be addicted to drugs
(10) Maghaa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is very enterprising. He will respect elders. He will be God fearing. He enjoys his life. He is expert in various sciences and soft spoken. He likes to lead a noiseless life. The native will be receiving honor and recognition from the learned persons. He has good knowledge about various arts
He will devote his valuable time for the expansion of his culture and actively involves in various cultural activities
His dealing with others will be with a well thought planning and he doesn't want to hurt the feelings of others. In case any of his action is responsible for hurting the feeling of others, he is immediately tries to rectify such action. He also does not like any person who makes hindrance or causes troubles to others. That is why there may be several hidden enemies in the native's life. He is hot-tempered. He cannot tolerate any action or activity which is not within the purview of truth. But this mental feeling leads him into a state of failures. Selfishness is a remote question for him. He does several things for the community or society not with the intention of getting anything in return but for mental satisfaction. This is the reason why the native is able to catch the eyes of the public
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He will have many servants and great wealth. In the professional field he cannot attain much success in the material field as he is not business minded and mainly due to his straightforwardness . However, he will be a fitting example of sincerity and hard work. this inherent quality of sincerity and hard work do sometimes pay him some lift but not to the extent when we see the balance. He is bound to change his field of earning business. Once he takes a decision, he will stick to that decision. His dealings with his superiors and subordinates are very cordial and most technical. Hence he is able to be a link between his boss and subordinates
4. Family life : Most of the Maghaa born male natives will enjoy a happy and harmonious married life. He has to shoulder several responsibilities, to be more specific, burden of his co-borns
5. Health: He may suffer from night blindness, cancer if Saturn and Mars jointly aspects Moon in this Nakshatra or conjoin in this Nakshatra, asthma or epilepsy
(11) P-Phaalgunee : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He likes full freedom. It is seen that the native becomes famous in one or the other field. However, his mind will be full of disturbances on one or the other matter. He has inherent intuitive powers to know the problems of others. Hence, even before the help is requested for, the native extends his helping hand to the needy. He has sweet speech. He is fond of traveling
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He cannot be a slave to anybody. Because of this quality often noticed that he will not take up a job which involves subordination in its true meaning. There is a drawback in the native, that he cannot be a 'yes master' even to his boss in the case of employed persons. Hence he is not in a position to derive much benefit from his superiors. He wants to be sincere in all the work he undertakes. Neither he can be a party to any illegal activities not has he the power of tolerance to see such activities. This condition of his mind drags him into several complications in life and he is ready to face such problems. He does not like to get any benefit at the cost of other's pocket. There will be several hidden enemies to him. Hence, such enemies stand as a main obstacle in the progress. However, the native is able to crash such enemies and attain much success in all the work he undertakes. He is a power monger. He gives preference to the position and authority rather than money. He observes right path to the progress and may devote his valuable time for such a cause. Even though the native is able and intelligent he cannot reach the place where he thinks to be. It does not mean that the native will not rise in the life
In the employment field, he will frequently change his job, particularly at the age of 22, 27, 30, 32, 37 and 44 years. He will attain the requisite position only after his 45th years of age. While he does not want other's money he will be frequently in trouble in the financial matters from others. In other words, borrowers will not return the money to him
In spite of all the adverse positions mentioned above he, after his 45th years of age, will reach a good position where power and authority vests in him. In the business field he can shine well
4. Family life: His married life will be happy. He will have good wife and children and also derive much happiness from them. In some cases it has been noticed that the native does not marry the girl of his choice. He will lead a life away from his native place and other family members
(12) U-Phaalgunee : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : The native enjoys a happy existence. He is lucky in several respects. He has a neat behavior. He shows extreme sincerity in all the work he undertakes. Religiously also he is much inclined. He enjoys good reputation for his social work
While he is clean hearted, he is hot tempered also. He does not have the requisite patience or tolerance
Once he heats up, it will be very difficult to calm him. But later on he repents over such expressions when it is too late. However, he will not admit his fault at any cost. Even if he is convinced that he has done a wrong thing he will not admit the fact. However, he has good reasoning and is tactful
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession : He has an independent nature. However, he undertakes all the responsibilities and does the same in a perfect manner. He does not like to deceive others or to be deceived by others. He can shine well in the profession or work where public contact is required. This success is attributable to the inherent quality of behavioral techniques. However, he earns a good amount as commission out of the public dealings. He is not sincere in his own affairs, whereas he is sincere in other's work. Once he takes a decision nobody can change the decision. Since he is a born hard-working person he can reach a good position through his hard work. He is suited to the profession as a teacher, writer or research fellow in the scientific field. In some cases it has been noticed that he earns extra money out of tuitions
Period up to 32 years of age will be a period of complete darkness. Thereafter slight upward trend commence up to 38 years of age. From his 38th age onwards, his progress is much faster and achieves much of his desires. A smooth sailing in his life goes on up to his 62 years of age. He will be lucky to earn fame and wealth during his fifties. He has only self acquired assets. He is good in mathematics or engineering, astronomy and astrology. He can also be successful in advertising business
4. Family life : His married life will be more or less good. He is quite contended with his family life. His wife will be most efficient
5. Health : His health will be generally good. However, he is prone to body ache, dental problems, gastric trouble, liver and intestine problems
(13) Hast : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: The native will have a calm nature. There is a peculiarity while he is smiling i.e. his sweet smile has the magnetic power to attract others. This inherent quality produces a vibration on others and it becomes difficult to leave the native once such acquaintance takes place. He can easily get respect and honor from the public. He is always in readiness to help the needy for nothing in return. He does not like to deceive others even if it costs him his life. In spite of this good quality, the reward he gets in return is nothing but criticism and opposition. He does not believe in a posh living
Unlike other Nakshatra born persons, the life of Hast native is full of frequent ups and down. At one moment he rises to the top and another moment he falls to the bottom whether in profession al field or in the mental world. In other words, luck and unluck comes to them without intimation. Hence we cannot categorize him as a permanent poor or wealthy. When he enters in a particular field and starts gaining the object, reversal is already in store for him. While he tries to get out of such reversal with his own effort, helps comes to him from the unexpected quarters and he achieves medium success in the undertaking.
It may appear that there is some hidden curse on the native as otherwise, the sincerity and hard work which he shows in every work, should have given him a wonderful boost
While the native does not want to cause any trouble to others, once he is hurt, he will always be in search of revenge, but at the same time takes consolation in the feet of god by thinking that let god give him the punishment and he slowly withdraws from the scene of conflict
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: In the work field, he keeps strict discipline. Normally employment in a subordinate level is not fit for him. Only very few cases where the Hast native is working in a low level job has been found. Most of the cases either they are engaged in business or in a high position in the industries
Hast native even with a preliminary academic background will possess excellent all-round knowledge. He will show to the world that he is not being anybody on any matter. He is a good adviser as he has the capacity to intervene and settle various disputed matters. Lot of responsibilities will have to be undertaken by him before he can climb one step of ladder of success
Period up to his 30th years of age will bring in unexpected circumstantial changes both in the family front as well as in the academic and professional or business field. Period between 30 to 42 years of his age will be his golden period, when the native can settle down in his life. If the native lives beyond 64 years of age, there will be remarkable accumulation of wealth and all-round success in the business field
4. Family life: He is able to enjoy an idle married life, even though occasional friction as is expected in a family will definitely be there. His wife will be a homely lady with all good qualities expected from a house wife. One of the hidden factors noticed in the wife of a Hast native is that she may indulge in homo-sexual activities in her youth period
5. Health: He is prone to have severe cough and cold, frequent emanation of water from the nose and clotting of such fluid, asthma or sinus.
(14) Chitraa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : He is very very intelligent and peace loving. He will not hesitate to go to any extreme for the sake of selfish benefits. There is a hidden inherent Godly gift for this Nakshatra born i.e., the ideas or opinions or advice expressed by him would initially appear to be a sheer nonsense but later on the same idea or opinion or advice will only prevail upon. There is also an inherent gift of intuition. Hence he is the type of person who is very much fit for the Astrological profession where intuition is very much needed
In some cases, it is also noticed that the native quite often see a lot of dreams which are actually becoming true. This would indirectly indicate that a divine power is automatically installed in the brain of Chitraa born
He is the type of person who is not bothered about the sentiments of others nor is he selfish to others. But in spite of this adamant attitude his dealings with the poorer section of the society will be very cordial and full of kindness. Quite often he is mistaken by others that he is very rude and stingy. He has a tendency of giving reply on any matter without forethought and he wakes up at the eleventh hour and try to rectify his utterances when it is too late
He has to confront his enemies at every step but he is capable of escaping any conspiracy. He has soft corner for the down trodden people and he devotes his time and energy for the uplift of this section of the society. But one of the hidden factors is that initially his approach to the down trodden will be without any selfish motive, which later on culminates into selfish motive
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession : Obstacles in the life is not a hurdle for the advancement for him. He can overtake all these hurdles with his courage and hard work. He will not be leading a comfortable life up to the age of 32 years. Period between 33 years and 54 years of age will be his golden period
One of the redeeming features of Chitra born is that he gets help and reward from unexpected quarters without putting much efforts. From several horoscopes examined by me, it is seen that the age of 22, 27, 30, 36, 39, 43 and 48 years of age will be very bad in all respect. The native may earn as a sculptor or mechanic or as a factory employee or the native will be in the political arena or the native may be be an engineer or a textile technologist
4. Family life : While on the one hand he sincerely loves his co-borns, and parents, on the other hand he suspects the activities of the co-borns and parents. Citra born cannot, in most of the cases enjoy the benefit, love and affection from his father. It is also noticed that the father of the native leads a separated life. In any case, he has a life away from his father. One of the points noticed is that his father in spite of separation from the native have some distinct identity of his own i.e., will be famous or known in a particular field. He is more attached to his mother and enjoy benefits from the maternal side
There is a saying that the Chitraa born cannot stay in the house where he is born. Either the native will leave the house and settle down somewhere else or the house he is born itself will be sold or destroyed. In other words, he will be settling down in an unknown and distant place away from his native house
Normally he cannot enjoy a happy married life. When we say a happy married life, while the marriage will be stable the relationship between the couples will not be cordial leading to frequent friction on small matters. He has to shoulder lot of responsibilities and face lot of criticisms throughout his life
5. Health : Inflammation of kidney and bladder, brain fever, diseases connected with worms. Abdominal tumors or appendicitis also have been noticed
(15) Swaati : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is a peace loving person, but adamant and independent. He does not like neither to swallow others property nor ready to part with his own property. He does not like criticism of his work. Once he loses temper, it will be very difficult to calm down. Hence for a better tomorrow it would be better if he uses his proper balance of mind
He is willing to extend any helping hand to others provided his own > freedom is not questioned. He keeps limit of respect to be given to others irrespective of the position or level of persons that is to say he is not hypocritical in giving respect. He is the best friend in need and worst enemy of the hated. He does not hesitate to take revenge on the persons who is against him. His childhood days will be full of problems. He initially tries to give protection and helping hand to the most dear and near ones but he changes his mind later on due to the unwanted criticism received from such persons
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: His intelligence and capacity to do the work are excellent. He has to suffer, financially and mentally, even if born in a wealth family, till his 25th years of age. However, he cannot expect much progress and advancement in profession or business up to the age of 30 years. Thereafter he can have a golden period up to his 60 years of age
The native will earn through the profession as Gold Smith, travelers or drug seller, an actor or dramatist or a textile worker; may join defense (navy); one may be an astrologer or a translator; the native may be a mechanical engineer
4. Family life : His married life will not be so much congenial. For the outsiders it would seem that they are the most adjustable couple but in reality they are not
5. Health: Normally the native has a very good health. However, as every human being has to have certain diseases, he is also prone to diseases connected with the abdomen, heart, piles and arthritis
(16) Vishaakhaa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He will have full of vigor and vitality as also intelligence of the highest order. He is firm believer of god and leads a life of truthful existence. He does not believe in the orthodox principles not the age old tradition. He is fond of adopting modern ideas
Mostly he lives away from his family. He is ready to give weight to others in excess of what is actually required depending on the weight of the persons to whom he is dealing in. Slavery is suicidal for him. While he is very much religiously active, he does not follow any superstitious religious fanaticism. He treats all religions, castes and creed as one.
He is a follower of Gandhian philosophy of 'Ahinsaa Paramodharmah' (Religion is Non-violence) and 'Truth is God'. In certain cases I have seen that such type of persons accept Sanyaas (saintism) when they touch 35 years of age. When we Sanyaas it does not mean that complete detraction from the 'Grihasth Aashram' (duty towards the family). He will simultaneously look after the family and follow Sanyaas
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He is a very good orator and has the capacity to attract crowd. He will win several prizes in elocution competition. Hence he is the fittest person to be in the political circle. There is a peculiar spending tendency in him. While on the one side he is very stingy on the spending on the other side he is extravagant in the spending where it is not required
He is fit for doing an independent business, job involving high responsibility, banking and religious professions, mathematician or a teacher or a printer
4. Family life: He cannot enjoy love and affection of mother. One of the primary reasons for such lack of care may either due to mother's death or unavoidable circumstances and atmosphere which warrant his mother to be away from the native. There may be several beneficial points of his father with which he can always be proud of. Even then, not much help will be derived from his father also. In other words, we have to come to a conclusion that the native leads more or less a life of an orphan.
There may be a lot of difference of opinion between his father and him on several points where an amicable settlement on any matter may not be possible. It is due to these reasons he is right from the childhood a hardworking and self made person
He loves his wife and children very much. Even so, he has two bad qualities. One is that he is addicted to alcohol and another is that he indulges in too much sex with other ladies. In spite of these weaknesses he will not make this weaknesses as hindrance either in the family or social life
5. Health: Since has has inherent vigor and vitality given by the god, his health will normally be very good. However, he is prone to paralytic attack. I have in more than 70 percent of Vishaakhaa born people noticed this paralytic attack after the age of 55 years. In the remaining 30 percent cases, I have every doubt that the native could not provide me the correct birth time as otherwise the same symptom of paralytic attack would have in one form or the other present in them. It is also seen that they are prone to asthmatic attack
(17) Anuraadhaa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is liable to face several obstacles in his life. Even then he has special aptitude to handle the most difficult situation in a systematic way. However, if we look at his face, a peculiar frustrated face can be noticed. The main reason for such a gloomy appearance is the problems, which he has to confront on several occasions. to be more specific, there will not be peace of mind in his life. Even a smallest problem will start pinching his mind repeatedly runs after one and the same problem
He always think of taking revenge whenever opportunity comes. In spite of these drawbacks he is the most hardworking and ever ready to complete the task before him. Come what may, march forward is the motto of this native. Here I may add that after several reversals he ultimately achieves the desired result
He is a firm believer of god. He cannot keeps a permanent stable relationship with anybody. His life is full of helplessness but independent. Even in several reversals he will not leave optimism
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He can be successful in the business field. If he is employed he has a special caliber of how to pocket his superiors. He starts earning his bread at quite young age say on or about 17 or 18 years of age. Life between the period of 17 years to 48 years of age. Life between the period of 17 years to 48 years of age will be full of problems. When we say full of problems, it does not mean that there will not be any good period in between the above-mentioned period. Occasional, benefits and favorable results will be definitely noticed. The life after the age of 48 years will be extremely good. It is in this period he can settle down in his life to the desired way and become free from most of the miseries of the life.
If Moon is in the company of Mars, he may be a person dealing with drugs and chemicals or a doctor
4. Family life: No benefit will be derived from the co-borns under any circumstances. He cannot enjoy or derive any benefit from his father. In some cases, frequent friction with his father has also been noticed. Same way there is no luck of receiving love and affection from the mother also. Normally, he settles down away from the place of his birth. Even though several adverse results have been commented above, one of the favorable points is that his married life will be completely satisfactory. His spouse will have all the qualities of a good housewife.
As is the god's gift, he always looks back to his life while dealing with his own children and at any cost he likes to provide all necessities of life as far as possible and the love and affection. Hence his children reach a height position, much more than that of the native
5. Health: His health will generally be good. He will be prone to asthmatic attack, dental problems, cough and cold, constipation and sore throat. Due to non-care nature of his own health he does not take medicines properly
(18) Jyeshthaa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is very clean in his mind and is very sober. But these good qualities will not be noticed by others as he does not believe in show. He cannot face even a small problem. He is the type of person to whom no secret should be told or given. He cannot keep anything hidden in his mind even if it pertains to his own life.
Unless he keeps it open to others he feels that something is missing in his life and good sleep is disturbed. Several persons born in this Nakshatra have been coming to me and complaining that they do get good sleep.
When the reason for such a state of affairs was enquired into, they have all admitted that a peculiar vibration takes place in their mind and unless the reason for that vibration is leaked out they cannot rest. So they always wait for the next morning and try to tell these things to the persons who meet them first
He is hot tempered and obstinate. Due to this temperament he often faces a lot of problems and forms a wall to his progress in life. He never accepts the advice given by others+, whereas he acts upon his own consciousness. For the sake of principle he takes on the spot decisions on several matters without seeing the opportunity and circumstances, which ultimately leads him to a precarious state. Due to the condition of the hot temperament he will not hesitate to cause problems and troubles even to those who rendered him all possible help when required and even ill treat those persons. He cannot expect any help from the relations.
Outwardly, he appears to be very proud but when we go closer to him it will be evident that it is just the opposite
He must keep away all drugs and alcohol as he is prone to go out of control quickly which will spoil his hard earned reputation, put an hindrance to his profession as also in the family life
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He will leave his home at a very young age and seek refuge in a distant place. He has to earn his bread strictly due to his own effort. Because of the sincerity shown in the work field he normally come up quickly in any position he holds. Constant change of jobs or professions are noticed
Period up to 50 years of age will be full of trial and any stability in his life starts thereafter only. Period from 18 years of age to 26 years of age will be period of maximum troublesome. During this period he will have to undergo financial problems, mental agony as also in some case mental disarrangement. Period from 27th years of age will be a beginning of progress towards stability, even though the pace will be very slow up to his 50 years of age
4. Family life: He cannot expect any benefit from his mother and co-borns, whereas they become his enemies. He is generally disliked by his near and dear ones. This is mainly due to the fact that Jyeshthaa born likes to keep a separate identity and existence
His spouse will always have an upper hand and resist tooth and nail the activity of intoxication. While his married life will be completely harmonious and enjoy to the maximum occasional health problems of his wife or separation due to some unavoidable circumstances will greatly affect the mind of the native
5. Health: Frequent temperature, dysentery, cough and cold, asthmatic attach and stomach problems are the possible diseases. It is noticed that these people are affected with one or the other health problems frequently. He may also have severe pain in arms and shoulders
(19) Mool : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He has a very sweet nature and is a peace loving person. He has a set principle in his life. There is a general fear about the persons born in Mool Nakshatra. It isn't like that always. He can stand against any adverse tidal wave. He has the capacity to penetrate that wave and reach the destination. He is not bothered about tomorrow nor he is very serious about his own matters. He keeps all the happenings in the hands of god and become prey to optimism
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He does not keep control of the balance of receipt and payment resulting in debt. He is the type of person who renders advice to others but not capable of keeping the same principles for his own use. This peculiar characteristic generally fits them for the profession of financial advise or religious advice
Since he is skilled in several fields there will be frequent changes of profession or trade but stability in this direction seems to be a very rare phenomenon. Because of this inherent quality of frequent changes he is always in need of money. Moola born have a peculiar characteristic of mixing with his friends. It is quite natural that when expenditure is more than income and the native is not ready to earn anything by illegal mode the balance will always be in the negative. Hence it is advisable that he must keep away such friends and while he believes that all that is taking place on the earth is due to the blessings of HE, he should also try to be a little selfish and find a way to improve the inflow of income
Out of all the 28 Nakshatra, I have come to a conclusion that these are the people who devote their entire energy with utmost sincerity to their employers as also to any persons who have kept faith or trust in Mool born. A deep study of the life of these persons has revealed some facts about their separate entity than other Nakshatra born i.e. some sort of internal force or some external force is briefing the natives in all the work they undertake
He earns his livelihood in a foreign place. It is advisable that he must, as far as possible, try to get an opportunity either in the professional field or in the business field in a foreign land or country as he cannot have good luck in the native place; whereas he can have much better success in a foreign land
As already mentioned above, he is capable of shining in all walks of life, particularly i the field of fine arts, as a writer and in the social work
4. Family life: Excepting a few cases, it is seen that Moola born cannot have any benefit from his parents whereas he is all self-made. His married life will be more or less satisfactory. He gets a spouse with all the requisite qualities expected from a good wife
5. Health: Probable problems he will be affected with are tuberculosis, snowfelia, paralytic attack or stomach problem. Whatever may be the nature of disease it will not be visible in his appearance or face as even when he is critically ill, his expression and the attraction of the face will not change. Normally it is seen that the native is not in the habit of taking care of his own health. With the result, some severe health problems can be noticed in his 27th, 31st, 44th, 48th, 56th and 60th age
Once he is addicted to any drug it will be very difficult to control such addiction. Hence it must try to keep away from any material of intoxication
(20) P-Aashaadh : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He has exemplary intelligence. There is a tendency of jumping to a conclusion on the matters he deals with. Nobody can defeat him in argument. He has extra-ordinary convincing power. He will not under any circumstance subdues to others, whether he is right or wrong. On the one side you can have a lot of advices from him but you cannot render any advice to him
While he expresses that he is very courageous he cannot reach that state unless he is forced either by circumstances or by persons to show the requisite courage. In decision making he is very poor. He finds it difficult to take decision even on small matters. Once he is aroused by instigation or argument he takes decision without thinking the merits and demerits of such action and he sticks to that decision till the end. Even if he is completely wrong in his steps, nobody can change his decision. Such is the obstinate character of the native
He likes to do a lot of things for others for nothing in return but he will be subjected to a lot of criticism. He derives maximum benefits from the unknown persons. He cannot keep any permanent relationship with anybody. If he can work with a particular aim with full sincerity he can reach to the top of life. He hates external show. He is God fearing, honest, humble and far from hypocrisy. He can never think of doing anything, which will disturb the progress of others
He will be highly religious and always interested in feeling revered class and will devote much of his time in puja or others religious acts. He is good collector of antiques. He may also take interest in writing poems
3. Education, sources of earning / profession: Even though he can shine in almost all the fields, he is particularly fit for doctor's profession or fine arts. He is advises not to venture for any business unless he has dependable employees or managers. He will be attracted to the studies of occult philosophy and sciences and he can shine well. Period up to 32 years of age will be period of trial and error. Thereafter he slowly starts climbing ladder of success. Period between 32 years and 50 years of age will be very good
4. Family life: He cannot enjoy any benefits from his parents. However, he will be lucky to have benefits from his co-borns, particularly from his brothers. He will be spending most of his life in foreign land
His married life will be more or less happy. His marriage may be delayed. In some cases it has been noticed that the marriage takes place in a most competitive way. He is more inclined towards his wife and in-laws. Even then there will be frequent disharmony between the couples. At last he finds peace in the company of his wife. He will be lucky to have the most talented and respectful children, who will bring name and fame to his family. There may be at the most two children
5. Health: While his outward appearance is extremely good, his internal constitution may not be good i.e., his health may not be good. It is quite often noticed that this native is prone to a particular incurable disease. Still he will not care for his health. He is prone to severe whooping cough, breathing trouble, bronchitis, tuberculosis, heart attack and malaria or snowphelia is also found in such native. Even in the state of critical illness he will not hesitate to jump into the work, which he feels, should be completed. He may face problems with his thighs. He must take care about his lungs, as he is liable to suffer from rheumatic pains
(21) U-Aashaadh : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He will be refined, soft spoken, pure hearted and an innocent looking countenance. In case he happens to occupy a very high position in the society, he will not like to express pomp and show and will dress like a simple-ton. He gives respect to all and particularly women folk. He is god fearing. It is not easy for others to find out the underlying merits and demerits. It is only after several acquaintances and dealing one can come to a conclusion about the behavioral aspect of this native. In most of the cases, it has been noticed that there will be black mole around his waist or on the face. A slight reddish color is noticed in his eyes
He will be very plain in his dealings and will show utmost sincerity in all the work he undertakes. He will not deceive others and would not like to cause any trouble to others. So much so, due to his inherent good behavior quality he often lands into uncalled for problems. While he is plain hearted, he will not subdue to any pressure and will not bestow full confidence on anybody. But once he takes into confidence a person nobody can change him. To certain extent, he is slave to flattery and expect that others must look after his welfare. He will not take any hasty decision, whereas full consultation. With trusted persons will be obtained before coming to a conclusion. While he is very much involved in all the activities he undertakes, usually he is a lazy fellow
Even in the state of conflict he cannot utter harsh words directly to any person and in spite of difference of opinion he will not like to express his unhappiness to others. Any discussion he makes with others will be without expressing any ill-will. He is bound to shoulder much responsibilities at a young age. Due to this he is fully trained to shoulder any responsibility with perfection. Once he is convinced that any action carried out by him or words uttered by him happens to be wrong he will not hesitate to repent and express sorry
His every action requires recognition by others. otherwise, he is dragged into the state of unhappiness. He is subjected to maximum happiness at one stage and the maximum unhappiness at the next
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He has to be very careful in any controversial dealings. Before any collaboration is made, he has to completely screen the persons with whom he is entering into such collaboration. Otherwise, failure is certain. Period after the age of 38 years will mark all round success and prosperity
4. Family life: Normally his childhood will be somewhat better. But later on he may have to face a lot of unexpected reversals and problems in the family front. It has noticed that between the age of 28 and 31 years some important change takes place in the family circle
His married life will be more or less very good. He normally gets a responsible and loving wife. At the same time the health of the spouse will be a cause of concern for him. His wife will be having problems of acidity or uterus disorder. In spite of the comparative advantages mentioned above, he lacks happiness from the children whereas his children will be main cause of concern
5. Health: He is prone to stomach problems, paralysis of limbs, pulmonary diseases. Poor eyesight or some defects in the eyes
Abhijit : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: The native will be respected by the learned and respected class. His behavior is extremely courteous. He will be famous in one or the other field. God fearing and religious. Soft spoken. Inherent optimism and ambition. Tendency for occult study
3. Education, sources of income / profession: He will be most learned highly placed and most famous man in his family. He will be engaged in a profession where much power and authority vests
4. Family life : More than one wife is indicated. Marriage comes to him around 23rd year. Large number of children. Does not follow family planning norms. Severe financial problem up to his 27th year. Thereafter there will not be any occasion when he will be short of money. There may be loss of children, one or two, when they will be in their twenties. Living children will reach a comfortable position. However, he will prefer to live with the eldest one
5. Health : Health will be poor during childhood. Parents of the native will have to spend several anxious moments due to the poor health condition of the native. However, His health will improve after his 20th year. He may suffer from piles, jaundice. There is a danger or risk to life when he is in his 19th or 20th year. If he can cut through that period, there will not be any serious health problem
(23) Shravan : Male Natives
2. Character and general events : He is very sweet in the speech and also maintain neatness in every work he undertakes. There is a set principle for him in his life. He expects his surroundings to be very clean and he dislikes the persons who do not have the tendency of maintaining neatness. Once he notices a person in untidy condition he will not hesitate to open his mouth. He takes pity on the condition of others and try to help others as far as possible. He likes to have a very neat and delicious food. It is because of this he is found to be a very good host
He is God fearing and has full Guru bhakti (respect to the teacher). He is a believer of 'Satyameva Jayate' (Truth only will win). He cannot expect much benefit or return from those persons whom he has helped whereas it has been noticed that he is subject to deceit from others.
Even if a thief is caught by him, he will try to find out the truth of the circumstances which led that person to become a thief and if he is convinced he will let that fellow go. His inherent quality if peaceful appearance and the knack of dealings will penetrate to the minds of the public, hence he is fittest politician for the modern times. His one smile is enough for others to be attracted and once he is attracted they cannot forget the native
Whatever may be the ups and downs in his life, neither he will reach to the top nor he will be at the bottom. In other words, a mediocre life will be enjoyed by him
Even illiterate born in this Nakshatra will show complete maturity and will be eager to gather knowledge whenever they get opportunity
He is a very good adviser. Others will look upon him for solving individual as well as collective problems. He is a versatile genius. He has the ability and capacity to undertake different jobs at a time. If he is installed in a seat where some power and authority vests, he will shine well. He is always in search of authoritative job
Since he has to shoulder much responsibilities and spend for fulfilling his responsibilities he will always be in need of money. He will not like to take any revenge even to his bitterest enemies. On the other hand he will think that let the God give them the due punishment to them
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession : Normally period up to 30 years of age will undergo several changes. Period between 30 years to 45 years of age will mark stability in all walks of life. In case he goes beyond 65 years due to beneficial planetary positions he can expect remarkable progress both economical and social
The native is suitable for taking up mechanical or technical work or engineering. He may also be connected with petroleum or oil products
4. Family life : His married life will be filled with extra ordinary happiness. He will have most obedient wife with all good qualities that is expected of a wife. Even then occasional sex relationship with other ladies are not ruled out
5. Health : He may suffer from ear problem, skin disease, eczema, rheumatism, tuberculosis and indigestion
(24) Dhanishtha : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He will be expert in all the works he undertakes. He has extremely intelligent mind and all-round knowledge. He does not like to cause any trouble to others "Manasaa, Vaachaa or Karmanaa" (by mind, by word or by work). However, it has been seen that he has religious spirit. He always like to live with his own caliber and effort. He dislikes to express his disagreement with others till the last moment. Most of us are probably aware of the elephant's revenge. That is, if any person or any animal cause trouble to the elephant, the elephant waits for an opportunity to bounce upon them. In the same way Dhanishthaa born also waits for an opportunity to bounce upon others with whom he has to settle a score
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: A number of horoscopes examined by me have revealed that most of the scientists and historians are born in this Nakshatra. Since there is an inherent talent of keeping secret, the native is quite suitable for secret service, private secretaries to the senior executives. Whatever may be his academic background his intelligence is beyond questionable. In argument also he is much ahead of others. Hence lawyers profession is the best for him.
Normally, period from 24th years of age onwards will show progress in the earning field. Since he will be engaged in the profession or trade where he has to trust others, he should be very very careful before putting trust on others
4. Family life: In the family circle also he will be the uppermost administrator. His relatives will cause a lot of embarrassment and problems. He is more inclined to his brothers and sisters. He will have ample inherited property subject to the placement of planets in beneficial position. He cannot have much benefit from his in-laws. But this drawback will be nullified due to the presence of good qualities in his wife. His wife will be an incarnation of "Lakshmee" (goddess of wealth). To be more specific, any improvement in the financial field of the native will be only after the marriage
5. Health: His health may not be so good. Even then he will not think of his own health. It is only when the disease reach at the peak he starts finding remedy. Slightest improvement out of the severest disease will drag him to the work field. He is prone to whooping cough, anemia etc. However, he will not be on a prolonged state of illness
(25) Shatbhishaa : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is of the type "Satyameva Jayate". He will not hesitate to sacrifice his own life for upholding the truth. As he is born with certain principles, he has to quite often confront with others as he cannot deviate from his principles of life. Selfless service is his motto. He insists on following the religious traditions. He is also of the adamant type. Once he takes a decision it is not easy for others to change his decision. While he is very intelligent and efficient in most of the walks of life, he is very soft in his heart. He is the mixture of good and bad
When he is provoked, he will rise like a bulldog, but that anger is soon subsided. As he does not believe in pomp and show, he has a feeling of shyness to exhibit his talents. However, his talents will be unearthed due to his interesting and attractive conversation, which will be highly instructive and educative
3. Education, sources of income/profession: Period up to 34 years of age will be a trial some period in his profession field. Period after 34 years will be the period of constant progress. He is highly suited for the practice of astrology, psychology and healing arts. His literary capacity and greatness will come to limelight even when he is very young. He is capable of acquiring very fine and high education. This Nakshatra has produced eminent doctors and research fellows in medicines
4. Family life: Generally he has to face a lot of problems from his dear and near ones. Even then, he always extents his helping hand to his near and dears even without asking for such help. It has been noticed that native has to undergo maximum mental agony due to his brothers. He cannot also enjoy much benefit from his father, whereas full love and affection is derived from his mother
It has also been found that he is not capable of leading a happy married life. In some cases, when there is severe affliction of Saturn and Jupiter, it has been found that the native remains a chronic bachelor throughout his life. While on the one hand he does not enjoy happy married life, his wife will have all the good qualities that are expected of a companion
5. Health: Outwardly he may appear to have very good health but it is not like that. He cannot tolerate even the slightest affliction to the body. He is prone to urinary diseases, breathing trouble and diabetics. As he is too much inclined in the sexual pleasures, he may have sexually transmitted diseases. Even though he may keep illicit relationship with other females it will be kept a secret from all. He may have problems with his jaws. He is also liable to suffer from colic troubles and must take precautions to protect himself from the diseases incidental to exposure to cold weather
(26) P-Bhaadrapad : Male Natives
He normally expresses impartial opinion. He
does not believe in the blind principles of religion. He is ever ready to lend a helping
hand to the needy. Even so, hatred and resistance will be his reward in return. He can easily
enjoy the respects and confidence of others even if he is financially weak. He is God fearing
and performs religious rites in accordance with the scriptures. While the native will be moderately
rich, he likes to have respect and honor from the public rather than accumulating money. He is
impartial in expressing his views
He can shine in the field of business, banking, government job, or as a teacher, actor or writer, research worker and astrologer or astronomer. If in government service, most of the P-Bhaadrapad born are engaged in the revenue collection department or in any capacity where cash transactions take place
4. Family life: He cannot enjoy fully the love and affection from his mother. As per the learned in astrology, the native will cause death or separation of his mother early. But in my personal experience, the native cannot derive full love and attention of his mother, as she will be working. Naturally, being a working mother, she is away most of the time and the native is automatically separated. Hence our ancients who have written this dictum are also correct to the extent of separation, but not to the extent of death. For causing death other planetary affliction is also necessary and birth in this Nakshatra alone is not sufficient
One of the redeeming features is that there will be a lot of things with which he can be proud of his father. Subject to other favorable planetary positions, father of the native has been found to have fame and possess a very good moral character. Such popularity may be mainly in the field of fine arts, oration or in the writing field. In spite of these good qualities of his father, the native quite often disagree with the opinion and confrontation takes place
5. Health: He is prone to paralytic attack, acidity and diabetes. He may have problems with the ribs, flanks and soles of the feet
(27) U-Bhaadrapad : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He keeps equal relationship with high and low people i.e. irrespective of the status of the person. He has a spot-less heart. He does not like to give troubles to others. The only drawback noticed in this native in the behavioral field is that temper is always on the tip of his nose. However, such short-temper is not of a permanent nature. He will not hesitate to sacrifice even his life to those who love him. At the same time once he is hurt he will become a lion. He has wisdom, knowledge, and personality
He is expert in delivering attractive speeches. He is capable of vanquishing his enemies and attain fairly high position. He is sexually inclined always and desirous of being in the company of other sex
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He can attain mastery over several subjects at the same time. Even if he is not academically much educated, his expression and knowledge put forward to the world will equal to that of highly educated persons. He is much interested in fine arts and has ability to write prolonged articles or books
In the work field, he can shine well due to his extraordinary capacity and capability. Laziness is a remote question for him. Once he opts to undertake a job he cannot turn back till that job is completed. Even in the case of utter failure he is not desperate. If he is employed he will reach to the top. In most of the cases it has been noticed that even if this Nakshatra born persons are employed initially in the lower or middle level positions, they later on reach to a good position and they always receive reward and praise from others
It has been noticed that his stability in life or even the slightest upward movement begins after his marriage. He starts his livelihood at a very young age say 18 or 19 years of age. He will have important changes in the professional field at his 19th, 21st, 28th, 30th, 35th and 42nd years
4. Family life: While he keeps praising his father on the one side due to the prominent personality and religious rigidity of his father, he cannot virtually derive any benefit from his father. He leads a neglected childhood. He is normally subjected to a life away from his home town
His married life will be full of happiness. He will be blessed to have a most suitable wife. His children also will be an asset, most obedient, understanding and respecting children. He will be blessed with grandchildren also. He is an ornament in his family
5. Health: His health will be very good. He is non-care about his own health. Hence he will search for a doctor only when he is seriously ill. He is prone to paralytic attack, stomach problems, piles, and hernia
(28) Revatee : Male Natives
2. Character and general events: He is very clean in his heart, sincere in his dealings and soft-spoken. He has knack of dealing with others as per the occasion warrants. He does not give much heed to others unnecessarily. Since he has a completely independent life he easily gets hurt when resistance arises. He cannot keep anything secret for too long time. He will not blindly believe even his loved ones. But once he takes somebody into confidence, it is not easy to keep away them out of his attachment
He is very hot tempered. Come what may, act according to his inner calling is his principle. He tries to observe the principle, which he feels, is correct and resist tooth and nail till the end for achieving or following that principle. He draws premature conclusion on any matter. He is God fearing, superstitious, religious and rigid in the observance of orthodox culture and principles
He is stubborn and ambitious. Even a slightest failure of his ideas or plan will give him maximum torture. Out of all the Nakshatra born persons, Revatee born persons are the most God fearing and religiously much inclined. Hence they also enjoy the maximum blessings of the Almighty
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession: He will be interested in the scientific solutions, historical research and ancient cultures. He will be known publicly for the merits in any one of the three fields mentioned above. Ancient cultures include astrology and astronomy also
He can be a good physician, astrologer or poet. If he is employed in a government organization he can be the most successful person. Revatee born are mostly settled in foreign countries. When I say foreign countries it includes quite a reasonable distance from one's own birthplace. He will come up in his life with his own efforts. His intelligence and abilities are the inherent qualities at birth. He cannot stick to any particular field of job for long time
He cannot expect to gain much compared to the ratio between work and reward till his 50th age. Period between 23 years and 26 years will be a good period whereas period between 26 to 42 years of age will mark a lot of problems both financially, mentally and socially. It is only after his 50th year he can think of worriless and stable life
4. Family life: He cannot have any help from his relatives and even from father. In other words, he is unlucky to enjoy the benefits from his near and dear ones. However, his married life will be moderately good. His spouse will be quite an adjusting type
5. Health: He is prone to fever, dysentery or dental diseases, intestinal ulcers and ear problems
Created and Maintained by Sushma Gupta
Created on 05/18/2008 and Updated on 11/09/2012