Shishu Sansaar | Interesting to Know
1-1 to 15 Numbers
:1. An Indian Elephant has Only One Finger.
2. The country Australia has Two National Songs.
3. The Saint in Tamilnaadu Named Bhrighu has Three Eyes.
4. The Cow has Four Lungs.
5. The Earth Worm has Five Hearts.
6. In the Universe, only man has Sixth Sense.
7. Great Philosopher Confucius was Seven Feet tall.
8. A Spider has both Eyes and Legs as Eight.
9. To Reach Mount Everest there are Nine Ways.
10. The Planet Saturn has Ten Moons.
11. A Silkworm has Eleven Brains.
12. A flower name Kuranjee in Tamil Naadu buds once in 12 Years.
13. Indian National Song has Thirteen Lines.
14. Mumtaaz, Queen of Shaah Jahaan who built Taaj Mahal, had Fourteen Children.
15. The Lifetime of Wolf is Fifteen Years.
Taken from "Ayulink"
Newsletter (May-June-July 2005) from Dr Prerak Shah, India
Created by Sushma Gupta on January 15, 2002
Modified on 06/12/13