Miscellanea | Computer Jokes
1. Laloo Applied in Microsoft...
Laloo Prasad sent his Bio Data - to apply for a position in Microsoft Corporation, USA. A few days later he got this reply:
Dear Mr. Laloo Prasad,
Laloo Prasad jumped with joy on receiving this reply. He arranged a party and when all the guests had come, he said: "Bhaaiyo aur Behano, aap ko jaan kar khushee hogee ki hum ko Amareekaa mein naukari mil gayee hoon." Everyone was delighted to hear this. Laloo Prasad continued... ... "Ab mein aap sab ko apnaa appointment letter padhkar sunaaongaa. par letter angrezee main hai - isliyen saath-saath Hindee main translate bhee karoongaa.
Dear Mr. Laloo Prasad ----- Pyaare Laloo Prasad bhaiyyaa
2. Letter To Bill Gates from Banta Singh
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.
2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the shut down button.
3. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. How do we stop it? We request you to check this.
4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends clicked 'run' he ran up to Amritsar. So, we request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.
5. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
7. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'MY Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?
8. Every night I am not able to sleep as I have to protect my 'mouse' from CAT, So I suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.
9. Please confirm when you are going to give me money for winning 'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are you coming to my home to collect your money.
10. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.
11. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
12. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
13. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
14. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
15. Is that 'NOTEPEN' available in system? As I find only 'NOTEPAD' tell me fast as I lost me PEN.
16. There is 'WIN AMP' what about 'Win VOLT ', 'WinRESISTANCE '.
17.There is 'Startup' when you will provide 'Enddown'.
Last one from me to Mr Bill
|Home | Miscellanea | Jokes|
Created by Sushma Gupta on May 27, 2001
Modified on 09/24/13