Astrology | Predictions
|Care by Children|
About Care by Children
The Hindu religion and culture accords the highest place and regard, after God the Creator, to parents and teacher (Guru). The parents, who bring up their children with the best possible care and affection, look forward to reciprocal treatment from their children, especially sons, during their old age. However, the newspapers intermittently report cases in which the children neglect their aged parents, some of whom seek judicial intervention for relief, while those who can afford opt to live in old Age Homes.
Astrology is a helpful guide for knowing before hand whether one is destined for helpful children or not, and in the light of that plan for satisfactory old age. In a horoscope, the Lagna shows the individual himself, the 2nd house relates to family, the 7th house to spouse and the 5th house primarily to progeny. Jupiter is Kaarak for progeny, and especially son. The Sun, Jupiter and Mars are male planets and facilitate the birth of son. Saturn, Ketu, Raahu and other functional malefic cause delay, denial or unhappy relations and lack of happiness from children.
(1) If the 5th Lord is in 5th House itself and aspected by benefices, one gets happiness from his children.
2. Strong benefic 5th Lord indicates helpful progeny.
(3) If the native's 5th Lord is in 7th house, then children have good character and are dependable.
(4) If the 5th Lord is in 9th, 10th or 11th House, the native is proud of his children.
(5) If Jupiter, with 5th Lord and Lagna Lord, is posited in Kendra or Trikon, then it indicates happiness from son.
(6) If in a native's horoscope, the Lagna and 5th Lord are mutual friends (for example, Jupiter and Mars) and conjoin, aspect each other, or are located in each other�s sign, then the son will look after the individual.
(7) If unaffiliated Sun is in 5th, or 9th House, then the son will be obedient to the native.
(8) If the Lord of the 9th house (5th from 5th) is in the 7th house (11th to 9th House) and is aspected by Jupiter, then the son will be obedient.
(9) If the 3rd Lord is in 5th House or 5th Lord is in the 3rd House, the son will look after the parents, and also have cordial relations with other relatives.
If the native has two sons who are very well placed in life. The 5th Lord Jupiter is in 10th Kendra forming Gajkesaree Yog with 9th Lord Moon and is also aspected by exalted Lagna Lord. Both the sons are looking after aged parents and providing all possible comforts to them.
Created and Maintained by Sushma Gupta
Created on 05/18/2008 and Updated on 06/24/2012