Shishu Sansaar | Quizzes
Here are some historical questions on Modern India - answer them or ask them - you will enjoy them. If you cannot answer these simple questions, go to the Answer Page.
Who was Mahatma Gandhi?
(1) When was Mahaatmaa Gandhi born.
(2) Mahatma Gandhi was shot three times in the chest and died while on
his way to a prayer meeting, on
(3) Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by Hindu fanatic?
(4) Gandhi campaigned to improve the lives of the untouchables, whom
(5) What was the name of the mother of Mahatma Gandhi
(6) What was the name of father of Mahatma Gandhi
(7) Mahatma Gandhi was married when he was 14 year old, in May 1883.
What is his wife's name?
date of death, 30 January, is commemorated in India as
(9) Time magazine named
Gandhi the Man of the Year in which year?
(10) The International Day of
Non-Violence is observed on 2 October, the birthday of
(11) Gandhi Ji had a she-goat
whose milk he used to drink. What was her name?
(12) Gandhi Ji
always kept three
monkeys with him, what did they look like and what did they do?
(13) Who said “Live as if
you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
(14) When is the
International Day of Non-Violence celebrated?
(15) Where was Gandhi Ji
See the answers on Q-History-8-Answers
Created by Sushma Gupta on February 27, 2011
Modified on 10/09/12