Shishu Sansaar | Quizzes
Here are some historical questions on Ancient India - answer them or ask them - you will enjoy them. If you cannot answer these simple questions, go to the Answer Page.
(1) Seleukus was defeated in India by?
(2) What was the name of Harsha’s Capital?
(3) What was the name of the Chinese pilgrim who visited during the reign
of Harsh Vardhan?
(4) Who built Qutub Meenaar?
(5) In which king's period Taansen existed?
(6) Who built Taaj Mahal?
(7) Who was the first King who became Bauddh?
(8) The Lodi dynasty was founded by
(9) Who was Ashok, the Great
(10) Who was the
first Muslim ruler of India
(11) Who founded the
city of Aagaraa?
(12) Whose reign has
been called the “Golden Age of the Mugal’?
(13) In which
language Baabar wrote his memories called Tuzuk-i-Baabaree?
There is only one
ocean which is named on a country, which is that?
Who was the last
royal patron of the Mughal School of painting?
What was the original
name of Taansen?
Why the Portuguese had to hand over Bombay to
Who was the Court
Poet of Samudragupt?
See their answers on Q-History-1-Answers
Created by Sushma Gupta on February 27, 2011
Modified on 02/03/13