Shishu Sansaar | Quizzes
Here are some interesting questions - answer them or ask them - you will enjoy them. If you cannot answer these simple questions, go to the Answer Page.
(1) The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't
even see it. What is it?
(2) There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly.
What is it?
(3) What is it that goes up, and goes down, but never moves?
(4) Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on the Earth?
(5) What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is
between the Heaven and the Earth?
(6) How could you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word?
(7) Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg *are* white" or "The yolk of the
egg *is* white"?
Created by Sushma Gupta on February 27, 2011
Modified on 09/22/13