See also God
1. God has only one Publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It was not published in any peer-reviewed journal.
5. There was some doubt that God actually wrote it.
6. God may have created the world, but what has He done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate God's results.
8. God never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment awry, God tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. God rarely came to class and just told to "read the book".
11. God expelled the first two students.
12. God's office hours were irregular and classes were sometimes held on a mountain top.
13. Although there were only 10 requirements, most students failed.
This was attributed to Senator Orrin Hatch.
GOD or DOG (Spelled Backward)
When God had made the earth and sky,
2. In 1808 the English poet Lord Byron* expressed similar thoughts in his famous poem *Epitaph to a Dog:
But the poor dog, in life the firmest friend,
3. I am reminded of Dharm Raaj Yudhishgthir followed by a dog to Heaven
Created by Sushma Gupta On May 27, 2001
Modified on 06/16/13