Information | Religious
There can be eight situations
in life akin to death for a man of character and self respect. They are
1. facing disgrace in public
2. facing a shameful scandal.
3. landing up in captivity of getting imprisonment.
4. being subjected to constant fear verging on psychological trauma.
5. misery and suffering of a nagging and prolonged illness
6. inconsolable grief ( may be like the loss of a good friend, spouse sibling, child or a grandchild )
7. loss of one's own memory, (like in situations like Alzheimer's disease (AD),
8. and of course the degeneration of the mortal body.
Created by Sushma Gupta on 8/9/09
Updated on 04/08/12