Information | Quizzes
(1) What were the names of Krishn's father and mother?
(2) What was the name of Krishn's conch? Where did He get it?
(3) What is the name of Krishn's Gadaa? How did He get it?
(4) What is the name of Krishn's Saarathee (Charioteer)?
(5) Krishn had four horses in His chariot, what are their names?
(6) What is the name of Krishn's Shankh (conch)?
(6) What is the name of the Chakra of Krishn?
(7) What is the name of Krishn's Gadaa?
(8) What was the name of Kans' elephant who came to kill Krishn?
(9) Krishn had two friends. What were heir names?
(10) Who was Krishn's Guru?
(11) How many wives Krishn had?
(12) How many were chief Queens of Krishn, and what were their names?
(13) How many sons Krishn had from all of them?
(14) How many teachers were teaching Krishn's children?
(15) Which number of Avataar of Vishnu He was?
(16) There was a cousin of Krishn who did not fight from Paandav's side, who was he
and why did he not fight from Paandav's side?
Whoever Asur were killed in Dev-Asur Sangraam (war), they all were born
as wicked kings and Devtaa were born in Yadu Vansh in 101 families. All
these Devtaa were headed by Vishnu.
Krishn was born from Vishnu's black hair and Balaraam Jee was born from
Vishnu's gray hair.
Created by Sushma Gupta on 8/9/09
Updated on 10/09/12