(1) Why Brahmaa Jee is not worshipped?
Why Brahmaa Jee is Not Worshipped?
Brahmaastra is the weapon of Brahmaa Jee. Who knew Brahmaastra and used it?
(1) Meghnaad - He used it on Hanumaan when Hanumaan went to Lankaa in search of
Seetaa. Although Hanumaan had the immunity of Brahmaastra, still to honor it he
just got fainted, and Meghnaad tied him with Naag Paash and took him to Raavan's court.
(2) Lakshman - He used it on Atikaaya. Because Atikaaya had the invincible armor of Brahmaa,
so Brahm Astra was necessary to use to kill Atikaaya.
(3) Arjun - He used it on Ashwatthaamaa when Ashwatthaamaa had killed Draupadee's five sons and ran away.
(4) Ashwatthaamaa - He knew only to invoke not to call it back. So when Arjun released Brahm Astra,
he also invoked it. Later Arjun called it back, but he could not call it back so he directed it
towards Uttaraa's womb.
(5) Karn - Karn also knew Brahmaastra, but because of the Shaap of his Guru Parashuraam Jee he could
not remember the Mantra to invoke it to kill Arjun so he could not use it and was killed by Arjun.
(6) Vibheeshan - Vibheeshan also knew Brahmaastra, but he never used it. He knew it by the virtue
of boon from Brahmaa Jee.
(2) Where are Brahmaa's Temples?
As people know that Brahmaa Jee is not usually worshipped, so people don't see his
many temples. There is only one temple of Brahmaa Jee alone which is at Pushkar Jee,
[From Brahm Puraan]
But there are two other
Temples of Brahmaa Jee - both are with Vishnu and Shiv idols.
(3) Why Brahmaa has four faces?
Why Brahmaa Jee Has four Faces Read
Why Brahmaa Jee is Not Worshipped - another story