Information | General
When the Matsya Avataar took place?
It seems from the description that it took place after Brahmaa's day
ended and when all Prithvi sank in waters He appeared as Matsya and
wandered in the sea for 1,000 Chatur-Yug carrying King Satyavrat and
And Hayagreev had taken
Ved immediately as Brahmaa felt sleepy. Then how did Hayagreev survive
the Pralaya period (1000 Chatur-Yug) and did he keep them for the whole
1,000 Chatur-yug period of Brahmaa's sleep?
1. narad ji sankadi
se kaha mile the - Vishaalaa Puree mein, then in Badaree Van
2. gyan or varagaya ki mata kaun thi - Bhakti
3. narad ji ki bhakati se bhet kaha hui - on the banks
of Yamunaa River
4. bhakati ka janam kaha hua - In Dravid country
5. anupam nagar kaha h --- It was on the shores of Tungbhadraa River
6. bhagawat me dushre surya ki upadi kise di gai - Aatm Dev Ko
7. gokaranji ka namkaran kishne kiya - Aatmdev himself did it.
8. bhagawat me luati kise kaha gaya
9. atemdev ki patni ka kya nam tha - Her name was Dhundhulee
10. prakarti ke kitne gun h or kon kon se - Prakriti has three Gun - Sat
Gun, Rajo Gun, and Tamo Gun
11. yamaj kise kahate h - Yamaj means "Yam's child"
12. samudar manthan ke doran nikalne wale ghoro ka nam - Uchchshraivaa -
Indra took it
13. deva asur sangram kaha hua tha - Indra Lok mein
14. Bhakti asked
Hari "What should i do?" He said - "You serve my Bhakt" and gave Mukti as
her maidservant and Gyaan and vairaagya as her sons.
Created by Sushma Gupta on 8/9/09